2024 Unity Yoga Retreat in Tulum, Mexico
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFER!
Join us in Mexico for our next retreat – January 24-29th 2024
Join Arielle and Brittany January 24-29 2024 in Tulum, Mexico for this Womxn’s Only Retreat at the Paldora eco resort.
We are so pleased to introduce our commUNITY to the amazing Paldora Retreat Center, nestled in the jungle. We are surrounded by beautiful trees, birds, and the most amazing food prepared by Mayan chefs. Yoga and Yoga Nidra in the palapa, swimming in beautiful cenotes, Mayan massages, and more await you on this beautiful journey. We are keeping this retreat small, only 8 slots are open.
Unwind with us, escaping from the everyday hustle. You deserve it, make the time for you.
Pricing: $3,300 $2500!
All accommodations are double occupancy.
Should you be interested in a payment plan, please make a deposit on the form below ($500) and email Arielle directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up before November 17th November 26th and get a free one on one reading with Arielle!
What to expect:
- Flying into Cancun, your round trip cab ride is included with this retreat. Pandora is about 90 min from the airport.
- An opening ceremony where we welcome ourselves to the land and hear Mayan stories.
- We suggest taking the American Airlines 8:20 am flight, but of course you take what flight makes the most sense.
- Food – YOU WILL EAT LIKE QUEENS
- Daily Yoga and Yoga Nidra
- Mayan Ceremony
- Cenote Bike Trip
- Temazcal – Traditional Mayan Sweat Lodge
- Sound Bath in a cave
- Cab Ride to Tulum for shopping and beach day
- Being in commUNITY with your favorite yogis and more!
What is not included:
Lunch while in town
Beach Club access ($20)
Meet Your Hosts:
Arielle Ashford | Arielle RYT-500/ERYT-200 and many many hours of Yoga Nidra training is thrilled to host you in the next retreat TO MEXICO. Join Arielle for a sound bath in a cave, and active rest, known as Yoga Nidra.
Brittany Emmanuel | Brittany is an ERTY-200 and is excited to hold space for you in this retreat and share her passion for movement, rest, and JOY! She has a zest for living life that is contagious, and you’ll be called in to appreciate the stunning Mexico environment with her via all your senses – seeing, smelling, tasting, touching, and hearing.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If on a payment plan, the remaining full balance is automatically charged 30 days prior to retreat start date, unless otherwise noted as part of your payment plan.
- Cancellation requests submitted within 150 days of retreat start date, 50% of the balance, less deposit, will be refunded.
- Within 90 days of your retreat: sorry but no refunds given, no exceptions.
- Any refunds allowed will incur a 3% processing fee. No one books a retreat with the intention of cancelling it, but unexpected events do occur.
Please know that our retreat cancellation policy is designed to mitigate damages and costs incurred in order to maintain the retreat experience and affordability for other retreat guests. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early.