At Unity Yoga, we offer space and guide practices that liberate and transform beyond individual barriers to a collective that can move, breathe, think, and dream freely.
We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops between our two beautiful studios in Manayunk and Chestnut Hill.
- Unity Yoga affirms yoga for all people regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, and/or economic status. We acknowledge yoga’s racial inequity, the roots of yoga, and our Western relationship to it. We are in active inquiry around inclusion and change, and intentionally work toward decolonizing the yoga industry.
- Unity’s yoga is political. We stand in solidarity with Black Lives Matter, LGBTQIA+, Women’s Choice, Defund the Police, Women’s issues, and Voting Rights.
- We are activists for Access to Substance Use and Mental Health treatment, 42CFR part 2, and HIPPA.
- We recognize that we cannot guarantee a Safe Space – and so we do our best to offer a Brave Space.
- We also acknowledge the reality that multiple truths exist simultaneously, and it is our hope that through this lens we can offer empathy that moves us towards collective peace.
Join our growing commUNITY
Schedule and Upcoming Events